2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.89
Other specified disorders of joint of multiple sites
- Short description: Joint dis NEC-mult jts.
- ICD-9-CM 719.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 719.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.89: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.10 Fistula, unspecified joint
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.80 Other specified joint disorders, unspecified joint
- Fistula of joints, multiple sites
- Fistula of mult joints
- Fistula of multiple joints