2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.53
Stiffness of joint not elsewhere classified involving forearm
- Short description: Jt stiffnes NEC-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 719.53 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.53 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 719.53.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.53: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- On examination - reduced movement of wrist
- Stiffness of Bilat wrist joint
- Stiffness of bilateral wrist joints
- Stiffness of L wrist
- Stiffness of left wrist
- Stiffness of left wrist joint
- Stiffness of R wrist
- Stiffness of right wrist
- Stiffness of right wrist joint
- Stiffness of wrist joint, both sides
- Wrist stiff
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M25.639 Stiffness of unspecified wrist, not elsewhere classified
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.53
- Stiffness, joint NEC 719.50
- wrist 719.53