2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.47
Pain in joint involving ankle and foot
- Short description: Joint pain-ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 719.47 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 719.47 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 719.47.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.47: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Ankle joint pain
- Ankle pain < 3 months
- Ankle pain > 3 months
- Ankle pain greater than three months
- Ankle pain less than three months
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of ankle
- Arthralgia (joint pain) of foot
- Arthralgia of ankle
- Arthralgia of foot
- Bilat ankle joint pain
- Bilat foot joint pain
- Bilateral ankle joint pain
- Bilateral foot joint pain
- Foot joint pain
- L ankle pain
- Left ankle joint pain
- Left ankle pain
- Left foot joint pain
- Pain in left ankle
- Pain in right ankle
- Pain less than 3 months, ankle
- Pain more than 3 months, ankle
- R ankle pain
- Right ankle joint pain
- Right ankle pain
- Right foot joint pain
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM M25.579 Pain in unspecified ankle and joints of unspecified foot
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.47
- Pain(s) (see also Painful) 780.96
- metatarsophalangeal (joint) 719.47