2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 719.12
Hemarthrosis involving upper arm
- Short description: Hemarthrosis-up/arm.
- ICD-9-CM 719.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 719.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 719.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 719.12: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M25.029 Hemarthrosis, unspecified elbow
- Hemarthrosis of bilat elbows
- Hemarthrosis of bilateral elbows
- Hemarthrosis of elbow
- Hemarthrosis of L elbow
- Hemarthrosis of left elbow
- Hemarthrosis of R elbow
- Hemarthrosis of right elbow
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 719.12
- Hemarthrosis (nontraumatic) 719.10
- elbow 719.12
- Hemorrhage, hemorrhagic (nontraumatic) 459.0