2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.43
Contracture of forearm joint
- Short description: Jt contracture-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 718.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.43 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 718.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.43: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.539 Contracture, unspecified wrist
- Contracture of bilat wrist joints
- Contracture of bilateral wrist joints
- Contracture of L wrist
- Contracture of left wrist
- Contracture of left wrist joint
- Contracture of R wrist
- Contracture of right wrist
- Contracture of right wrist joint
- Contracture of wrist joint