2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.43
Contracture of forearm joint
- Short description: Jt contracture-forearm.
- ICD-9-CM 718.43 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 718.43 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 718.43.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.43: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Contracture of L wrist
- Contracture of left wrist
- Contracture of left wrist joint
- Contracture of R wrist
- Contracture of right wrist
- Contracture of right wrist joint
- Contracture of wrist joint
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M24.539 Contracture, unspecified wrist