2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 718.00
Articular cartilage disorder site unspecified
- Short description: Artic cartil dis-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 718.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 718.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 718.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 718.00: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M24.10 Other articular cartilage disorders, unspecified site
- Articular cartilage disorder
- Chondral defect
- Defect of articular cartilage
- Disorder of articular cartilage
- Disorder of meniscus
- Meniscus disorder