2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 716.17
Traumatic arthropathy involving ankle and foot
- Short description: Traum arthropathy-ankle.
- ICD-9-CM 716.17 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 716.17 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 716.17.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 716.17: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M12.579 Traumatic arthropathy, unspecified ankle and foot
- Traumatic arthritis of ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of foot
- Traumatic arthritis of L ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of left ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of R ankle
- Traumatic arthritis of right ankle
- Traumatic arthropathy of ankle (disorder)
- Traumatic arthropathy of the ankle and/or foot
- Traumatic arthropathy of the left ankle and/or foot
- Traumatic arthropathy of the right ankle and/or foot
- Traumatic arthropathy-ankle