Home > 2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Codes > Diseases Of The Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue 680-709 > Other Inflammatory Conditions Of Skin And Subcutaneous Tissue 690-698 > Erythematous conditions 695-
2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 695.9
Unspecified erythematous condition
- Short description: Erythematous cond NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 695.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 695.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 695.9: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Red discoloration of the skin caused by infectious agents, drug hypersensitivity, or underlying diseases.
- Redness of the skin produced by congestion of the capillaries. This condition may result from a variety of causes.
- Redness of the skin produced by congestion of the capillaries; condition may result from a variety of causes.
- Redness of the skin.
- Skin redness often caused by infection
- Widespread involvement of the skin by a scaly, erythematous dermatitis occurring either as a secondary or reactive process to an underlying cutaneous disorder (e.g., atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.), or as a primary or idiopathic disease; often associated with the loss of hair and nails, hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles, and pruritus.
- Erythema NOS
- Erythroderma (secondary)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 695.9:
- Erythema, erythematous (generalized) 695.9
- ab igne - see Burn, by site, first degree
- annulare (centrifugum) (rheumaticum) 695.0
- arthriticum epidemicum 026.1
- brucellum (see also Brucellosis) 023.9
- bullosum 695.19
- caloricum - see Burn, by site, first degree
- chronicum migrans 088.81
- circinatum 695.19
- diaper 691.0
- elevatum diutinum 695.89
- endemic 265.2
- epidemic, arthritic 026.1
- figuratum perstans 695.0
- gluteal 691.0
- gyratum (perstans) (repens) 695.19
- heat - see Burn, by site, first degree
- ichthyosiforme congenitum 757.1
- infantum febrile 057.8
- infectional NEC 695.9
- infectiosum 057.0
- inflammation NEC 695.9
- intertrigo 695.89
- iris 695.10
- lupus (discoid) (localized) (see also Lupus, erythematosus) 695.4
- marginatum 695.0
- rheumaticum - see Fever, rheumatic
- medicamentosum - see Dermatitis, due to, drug
- multiforme 695.10
- napkin 691.0
- neonatorum 778.8
- nummular, nummulare 695.19
- palmar 695.0
- palmaris hereditarium 695.0
- pernio 991.5
- perstans solare 692.72
- rash, newborn 778.8
- scarlatiniform (exfoliative) (recurrent) 695.0
- simplex marginatum 057.8
- solare - (see also Sunburn) 692.71
- streptogenes 696.5
- tuberculous (primary) (see also Tuberculosis) 017.0
- venenatum 695.0
- Erythroderma (see also Erythema) 695.9
- desquamativa (in infants) 695.89
- exfoliative 695.89
- ichthyosiform, congenital 757.1
- infantum 695.89
- maculopapular 696.2
- neonatorum 778.8
- psoriaticum 696.1
- secondary 695.9
ICD-9-CM codes are used in medical billing and coding to describe diseases, injuries, symptoms and conditions. ICD-9-CM 695.9 is one of thousands of ICD-9-CM codes used in healthcare. Although ICD-9-CM and CPT codes are largely numeric, they differ in that CPT codes describe medical procedures and services. Can't find a code? Start at the root of ICD-9-CM, check the 2010 ICD-9-CM Index or use the search engine at the top of this page to lookup any code.