2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 695.9
Unspecified erythematous condition
- widespread involvement of the skin by a scaly, erythematous dermatitis occurring either as a secondary or reactive process to an underlying cutaneous disorder (e.g., atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.), or as a primary or idiopathic disease; often associated with the loss of hair and nails, hyperkeratosis of the palms and soles, and pruritus.
- redness of the skin produced by congestion of the capillaries; condition may result from a variety of causes.
- Redness of the skin.
- Short description: Erythematous cond NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 695.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 695.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 695.9: 2011 2012 2013.
Convert 695.9 to ICD-10-CM
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index entries containing back-references to 695.9: