2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 675.11
Abscess of breast associated with childbirth delivered with or without antepartum condition
- Short description: Breast abscess-delivered.
- ICD-9-CM 675.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 675.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 675.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 675.11: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.111 Abscess of breast associated with pregnancy, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.112 Abscess of breast associated with pregnancy, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O91.113 Abscess of breast associated with pregnancy, third trimester