2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 674.10
Disruption of cesarean wound unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Disrupt c-sect wnd-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 674.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 674.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 674.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 674.10: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O90.0 Disruption of cesarean delivery wound
- Cesarean wound disruption with postnatal complication
- Disruption of cesarean wound, postpartum
- Disruption of cesarean wound, postpartum (after childbirth)