2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 671.30
Deep phlebothrombosis antepartum unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Deep thromb antepar-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 671.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 671.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 671.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 671.30: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O22.30 Deep phlebothrombosis in pregnancy, unspecified trimester