2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 668.80
Other complications of anesthesia or other sedation in labor and delivery unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Anesth comp del NEC-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 668.80 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 668.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 668.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 668.80: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Epidural OB anesthesia-induced headache, postpartum
- Epidural obstetric anesthesia induced headache postpartum
- Epidural obstetric anesthesia-induced headache, postpartum (after childbirth)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O74.8 Other complications of anesthesia during labor and delivery