2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 659.73
Abnormality in fetal heart rate or rhythm antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: Abn ftl hrt rate/rhy-ant.
- ICD-9-CM 659.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 659.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 659.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 659.73: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O76 Abnormality in fetal heart rate and rhythm complicating labor and delivery
- Abnl fetal heart rate in pregnancy
- Abnormal fetal heart rate
- Fetal distress affecting management of mother
- Maternal care for fetal bradycardia during pregnancy
- Maternal care for fetal tachycardia during pregnancy