2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.51
Spotting complicating pregnancy, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Spotting-delivered.
- ICD-9-CM 649.51 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 649.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 649.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.51: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.851 Spotting complicating pregnancy, first trimester
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.852 Spotting complicating pregnancy, second trimester
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O26.853 Spotting complicating pregnancy, third trimester