2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 649.11
Obesity complicating pregnancy, childbirth, or the puerperium, delivered, with or without mention of antepartum condition
- Short description: Obesity-delivered.
- ICD-9-CM 649.11 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 649.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 649.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 649.11: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Maternal obesity during childbirth
- Obesity in childbirth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O99.211 Obesity complicating pregnancy, first trimester
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O99.212 Obesity complicating pregnancy, second trimester
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O99.213 Obesity complicating pregnancy, third trimester
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O99.214 Obesity complicating childbirth