2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 648.81
Abnormal glucose tolerance of mother with delivery
- Short description: Abn glucose toler-deliv.
- ICD-9-CM 648.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 648.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 648.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 648.81: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O24.419 Gestational diabetes mellitus in pregnancy, unspecified control
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O24.429 Gestational diabetes mellitus in childbirth, unspecified control
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.810 Abnormal glucose complicating pregnancy
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O99.814 Abnormal glucose complicating childbirth
- Abnl glucose tolerance in childbirth
- Abnormal glucose tolerance in childbirth
- Abnormal glucose tolerance test in childbirth
- Gestational diabetes in childbirth
- Gestational diabetes mellitus in childbirth
- Gestational DM in childbirth