2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 648.80
Abnormal glucose tolerance of mother complicating pregnancy childbirth or the puerperium unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Abn glucose in preg-unsp.
- ICD-9-CM 648.80 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 648.80 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 648.80.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 648.80: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Abnormal glucose tolerance test postpartum
- Gestational diabetes (diabetes of pregnancy), delivered
- Gestational diabetes (in pregnancy)
- Gestational diabetes mellitus
- Gestational DM
- Postpartum (after childbirth) abnormal glucose tolerance
- Postpartum abnl glucose tolerance
- Postpartum gestational diabetes mellitus
- Postpartum gestational DM
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM O99.810 Abnormal glucose complicating pregnancy