2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 646.33
Habitual aborter antepartum condition or complication
- Short description: Habitual abort-antepart.
- ICD-9-CM 646.33 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 646.33 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 646.33.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 646.33: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.21 Pregnancy care for patient with recurrent pregnancy loss, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.22 Pregnancy care for patient with recurrent pregnancy loss, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O26.23 Pregnancy care for patient with recurrent pregnancy loss, third trimester
- High risk pregnancy due to recurrent pregnancy loss
- Previous pregnancy loss, currently pregnant
- Recurrent pregnancy loss in pregnancy