2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 642.73
Pre-eclampsia or eclampsia superimposed on pre-existing hypertension antepartum
- Short description: Tox w old hyper-antepart.
- ICD-9-CM 642.73 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 642.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 642.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 642.73: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O11.1 Pre-existing hypertension with pre-eclampsia, first trimester
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O11.2 Pre-existing hypertension with pre-eclampsia, second trimester
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O11.3 Pre-existing hypertension with pre-eclampsia, third trimester