2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 642.73
Pre-eclampsia or eclampsia superimposed on pre-existing hypertension antepartum
- Short description: Tox w old hyper-antepart.
- ICD-9-CM 642.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 642.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 642.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 642.73: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O11.1 Pre-existing hypertension with pre-eclampsia, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O11.2 Pre-existing hypertension with pre-eclampsia, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O11.3 Pre-existing hypertension with pre-eclampsia, third trimester