2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 642.60
Eclampsia complicating pregnancy childbirth or the puerperium unspecified as to episode of care
- Short description: Eclampsia-unspecified.
- ICD-9-CM 642.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 642.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 642.60.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 642.60: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Eclampsia - delivered
- Eclampsia, baby delivered (seizures in pregnancy)
- Postpartum eclampsia
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM O15.9 Eclampsia, unspecified as to time period