2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 641.13
Hemorrhage from placenta previa antepartum
- Short description: Placen prev hem-antepart.
- ICD-9-CM 641.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 641.13 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 641.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 641.13: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O44.11 Placenta previa with hemorrhage, first trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O44.12 Placenta previa with hemorrhage, second trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O44.13 Placenta previa with hemorrhage, third trimester