2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 635.11
Legally induced abortion incomplete complicated by delayed or excessive hemorrhage
- Short description: Legal abort w hemorr-inc.
- ICD-9-CM 635.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 635.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 635.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 635.11: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O04.6 Delayed or excessive hemorrhage following (induced) termination of pregnancy
- Incomplete induced abortion complicated by hemorrhage
- Incomplete pregnancy termination W hemorrhage
- Pregnancy loss, with complication