2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 629.0
Hematocele female not elsewhere classified
- Short description: Hematocele, female NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 629.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 629.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 629.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 629.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Female hematocele
- Hematocele female
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N94.89 Other specified conditions associated with female genital organs and menstrual cycle