2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 621.30
Endometrial hyperplasia, unspecified
- Short description: Endometrial hyperpla NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 621.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 621.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 621.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 621.30: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N85.00 Endometrial hyperplasia, unspecified
- Endometrial hyperplasia NOS
- Hyperplasia (adenomatous) (cystic) (glandular) of endometrium
- Hyperplastic endometritis