2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 616.3
Abscess of bartholin's gland
- Short description: Bartholin's glnd abscess.
- ICD-9-CM 616.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 616.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 616.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 616.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N75.1 Abscess of Bartholin's gland
- Abscess of Bartholin's gland
- Bartholins gland abscess
- Vulvovaginal gland abscess