2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 599.2
- ICD-9-CM 599.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 599.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 599.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 599.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N36.1 Urethral diverticulum
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 599.2
- Diverticula, diverticulosis, diverticulum (acute) (multiple) (perforated) (ruptured) 562.10
- urethra (acquired) 599.2
- urethra 599.2