2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.0
- ICD-9-CM 595.0 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 595.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 595.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 595.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acute cystitis in pregnancy, antepartum
- Acute cystitis in pregnancy, before birth
- Acute cystitis postpartum
- Acute hemorrhagic cystitis
- Cystitis, acute
- Hematuria due to acute cystitis
- Postpartum acute cystitis
- Postpartum acute cystitis (bladder infection)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N30.00 Acute cystitis without hematuria
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N30.01 Acute cystitis with hematuria
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 595.0
- Cystitis (bacillary) (colli) (diffuse) (exudative) (hemorrhagic) (purulent) (recurrent) (septic) (suppurative) (ulcerative) 595.9
- acute 595.0