2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 582.0
Chronic glomerulonephritis with lesion of proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Short description: Chr proliferat nephritis.
- ICD-9-CM 582.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 582.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 582.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 582.0: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N03.2 Chronic nephritic syndrome with diffuse membranous glomerulonephritis
- Chronic nephritic syndrome w proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Chronic nephritic syndrome, diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Chronic proliferative glomerulonephritis
- Chronic (diffuse) proliferative glomerulonephritis