2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 575.12
Acute and chronic cholecystitis
- Short description: Acte & chr cholecystitis.
- ICD-9-CM 575.12 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 575.12 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 575.12.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 575.12: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K81.2 Acute cholecystitis with chronic cholecystitis
- Acute on chronic cholecystitis
- Cholecystitis (inflamed gallbladder)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 575.12
- Cholecystitis 575.10
- acute and chronic 575.12