2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.00
Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis without obstruction
- Short description: Cholelith w ac cholecyst.
- ICD-9-CM 574.00 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 574.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 574.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.00: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis with cholelithiasis
- Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis w acute and chronic cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis w acute cholecystitis
- Gallstone with acute and chronic cholecystitis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K80.00 Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis without obstruction