2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.00
Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis without obstruction
- Short description: Cholelith w ac cholecyst.
- ICD-9-CM 574.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 574.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.00: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.00 Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis without obstruction
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis with cholelithiasis
- Calculus of gallbladder with acute cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis w acute and chronic cholecystitis
- Cholelithiasis w acute cholecystitis
- Gallstone and acute cholecystitis
- Gallstone with acute and chronic cholecystitis