2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 564.3
Vomiting following gastrointestinal surgery
- Short description: Vomiting post-gi surgery.
- ICD-9-CM 564.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 564.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 564.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 564.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Vomiting after gastrointestinal tract surgery
- Vomiting after GI surgery
- Vomiting (bilious) following gastrointestinal surgery
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K91.0 Vomiting following gastrointestinal surgery