2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 556.4
Pseudopolyposis of colon
- Short description: Pseudopolyposis colon.
- ICD-9-CM 556.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 556.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 556.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 556.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K51.40 Inflammatory polyps of colon without complications
- Abscess of intestine due to colonic inflammatory polyps
- Colonic pseudopolyp
- Colonic pseudopolyp w abscess
- Colonic pseudopolyp w complication
- Colonic pseudopolyp w fistula
- Colonic pseudopolyp w obstruction
- Colonic pseudopolyp w rectal bleeding
- Colonic pseudopolyp with abscess
- Colonic pseudopolyp with complication
- Colonic pseudopolyp with fistula
- Colonic pseudopolyp with obstruction
- Colonic pseudopolyp with rectal bleeding
- Complication due to colonic inflammatory polyps
- Fistula of intestine due to colonic inflammatory polyps
- Intestinal obstruction due to colonic inflammatory polyps
- Rectal hemorrhage due to colonic inflammatory polyps
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 556.4
- Pseudopolyposis, colon 556.4