2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.7
Gastroesophageal laceration-hemorrhage syndrome
- Short description: Mallory-weiss syndrome.
- ICD-9-CM 530.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 530.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 530.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 530.7: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K22.6 Gastro-esophageal laceration-hemorrhage syndrome
- Mallory weiss syndrome
- Mallory-Weiss syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 530.7
- Gastroesophageal laceration-hemorrhage syndrome 530.7
- Mallory-Weiss syndrome 530.7
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- gastroesophageal laceration-hemorrhage 530.7
- Mallory-Weiss 530.7