2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 528.8
Oral submucosal fibrosis including of tongue
- Short description: Oral submucosal fibrosis.
- ICD-9-CM 528.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 528.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 528.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 528.8: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K13.5 Oral submucous fibrosis
- Oral (mouth) submucosal fibrosis
- Oral submucosal fibrosis
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 528.8
- Fibrosis, fibrotic
- oral submucous 528.8