2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 528.09
Other stomatitis and mucositis (ulcerative)
- Short description: Stomatits & mucosits NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 528.09 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 528.09 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 528.09.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 528.09: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K12.1 Other forms of stomatitis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K12.39 Other oral mucositis (ulcerative)
- Granular stomatitis
- Hemorrhagic stomatitis
- Irritant contact gingivostomatitis
- Phlegmonous stomatitis AND cellulitis
- Plant awn stomatitis
- Radiation induced ulcerative mucositis
- Radiation stomatitis
- Stomatitis areata migrans
- Stomatitis artefacta
- Stomatitis due to cytotoxic therapy
- Stomatitis medicamentosa
- Ulcerative mucositis due to radiation
- Uremic stomatitis
- Vesicular stomatitis New Jersey virus disease