2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 525.69
Other unsatisfactory restoration of existing tooth
- Short description: Unsat restore tooth NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 525.69 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 525.69 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 525.69.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 525.69: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K08.59 Other unsatisfactory restoration of tooth