2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 524.26
Excessive horizontal overlap
- Short description: Excess horizontl overlap.
- ICD-9-CM 524.26 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 524.26 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 524.26.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 524.26: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM M26.23 Excessive horizontal overlap
- Horizontal overbite
- Malocclusion, Angle class II, division 1
- Excessive horizontal overjet