2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 521.13
Excessive attrition, extending into pulp
- Short description: Excessive attrition-pulp.
- ICD-9-CM 521.13 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 521.13 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 521.13.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 521.13: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM K03.0 Excessive attrition of teeth
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 521.13