2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 521.07
Dental caries of smooth surface
- Short description: Dentl caries-smooth surf.
- ICD-9-CM 521.07 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 521.07 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 521.07.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 521.07: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Dental caries on smooth surface limited to enamel
- Primary dental caries, smooth surface origin
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K02.61 Dental caries on smooth surface limited to enamel
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K02.62 Dental caries on smooth surface penetrating into dentin
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K02.63 Dental caries on smooth surface penetrating into pulp