2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 521.03
Dental caries extending into pulp
- Short description: Dental caries - pulp.
- ICD-9-CM 521.03 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 521.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 521.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 521.03: 2011 2012 2013 2014.
- Dental caries on penetrating into pulp
- Dental caries on pit and fissure surface penetrating into pulp
- Dental caries on smooth surface penetrating into pulp
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K02.63 Dental caries on smooth surface penetrating into pulp