2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 516.1
Idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis
- Short description: Idio pulm hemosiderosis.
- ICD-9-CM 516.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 516.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 516.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 516.1: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J84.03 Idiopathic pulmonary hemosiderosis
- Pulmonary hemosiderosis, idiopathic
- Essential brown induration of lung
- Code first underlying disease (275.0)