2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 484.3
Pneumonia in whooping cough
- Short description: Pneumonia in whoop cough.
- ICD-9-CM 484.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 484.3 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 484.3.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 484.3: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM A37.91 Whooping cough, unspecified species with pneumonia
- Pertussis w pneumonia
- Pneumonia due to Bordetella parapertussis
- Pneumonia in pertussis
- Whooping cough due to Bordetella parapertussis w pneumonia
- Whooping cough due to Bordetella with pneumonia