2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 478.4
Polyp of vocal cord or larynx
- Short description: Vocal cord/larynx polyp.
- ICD-9-CM 478.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 478.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 478.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 478.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J38.1 Polyp of vocal cord and larynx
- Laryngeal polyp
- Polyp of larynx
- Polyp of vocal cord
- Vocal cord polyp
- adenomatous polyps (212.1)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 478.4
- Polyp, polypus
- larynx (mucous) 478.4
- vocal cord (mucous) 478.4