2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 478.31
Partial unilateral paralysis of vocal cords
- Short description: Vocal paral unilat part.
- ICD-9-CM 478.31 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 478.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 478.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 478.31: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
- Partial paralysis of one vocal cord
- Unilat partial vocal cord paralysis
- Unilateral partial vocal cord paralysis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM J38.01 Paralysis of vocal cords and larynx, unilateral