2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 478.31
Partial unilateral paralysis of vocal cords
- Short description: Vocal paral unilat part.
- ICD-9-CM 478.31 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 478.31 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 478.31.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 478.31: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J38.01 Paralysis of vocal cords and larynx, unilateral
- Partial paralysis of one vocal cord
- Unilat partial vocal cord paralysis
- Unilateral partial vocal cord paralysis