2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 465.8
Acute upper respiratory infections of other multiple sites
- Short description: Acute uri mult sites NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 465.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 465.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 465.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 465.8: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J06.9 Acute upper respiratory infection, unspecified