2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 451.19
Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of other
- Short description: Deep phlebitis-leg NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 451.19 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 451.19 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 451.19.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 451.19: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I80.209 Phlebitis and thrombophlebitis of unspecified deep vessels of unspecified lower extremity
- Femoropopliteal vein
- Popliteal vein
- Tibial vein