2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 445.02
Atheroembolism of lower extremity
- Short description: Atheroembolism,lower ext.
- ICD-9-CM 445.02 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 445.02 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 445.02.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 445.02: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I75.029 Atheroembolism of unspecified lower extremity
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 445.02
- toe syndrome 445.02
- Syndrome - see also Disease