2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 441.4
Abdominal aneurysm without rupture
- Short description: Abdom aortic aneurysm.
- ICD-9-CM 441.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 441.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 441.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 441.4: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I71.4 Abdominal aortic aneurysm, without rupture
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm >39 mm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm 30-34 mm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm 35-39 mm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm, >39 mm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm, 30-34 mm
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm, 35-39 mm
- Aneurysm of abdominal aorta
- Aneurysm of supraceliac aorta
- Aneurysm of suprakidney aorta
- Aneurysm of suprarenal aorta
- Aneurysm, abdominal aorta
- Aneurysm, abdominal aorta, enlarging
- Aneurysm, supraceliac aorta
- Aneurysm, suprarenal aorta
- Enlarging abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Enlarging aneurysm of abdominal aorta
- Supraceliac aortic aneurysm
- Suprarenal aortic aneurysm