2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 435.2
Subclavian steal syndrome
- Short description: Subclavian steal syndrom.
- ICD-9-CM 435.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 435.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 435.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 435.2: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM G45.8 Other transient cerebral ischemic attacks and related syndromes
- Left subclavian steal syndrome
- Right subclavian steal syndrome
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 435.2
- subclavian artery 435.2
- Subclavian steal syndrome 435.2
- Syndrome - see also Disease
- subclavian steal 435.2