2010 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 429.79
Certain sequelae of myocardial infarction not elsewhere classified other
- Short description: Other sequelae of MI NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 429.79 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 429.79 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2010 version of ICD-9-CM 429.79.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 429.79: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I23.0 Hemopericardium as current complication following acute myocardial infarction
- Certain current complications following acute myocardial infarction
- Intracardiac thrombosis in low output state
- Mural thrombus of heart
- Mural thrombus of heart post acute MI
- Mural thrombus of heart, following heart attack
- Mural thrombus of heart, following MI
- Post-infarction mural thrombus
- Mural thrombus (atrial) (ventricular) acquired, following myocardial infarction